Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

A vistit to the frog pond

Beginning-ballet neck My attempts to get the neckline right on this sweater haven't worked out so far. Last night I got as far as about an inch on the left sleeve and just wasn't liking what I was seeing. So the yarn and I took a little trip to the frog pond. Even though I said that if this attempt didn't work out I would find a commercial pattern, I just can't give up. So I am going to give it another try. If that doesn't work, I'm going to put this yarn in time out and start the Rowan Felted Tweed I bought at Stash today for Salina in Rowan's Vintage Style. The colorway is a dark plummy color called Bilberry.

I've been asked by one of my daughter's friends to knit her another pair of socks as the first pair I knit her no longer fit. She saw the Broadripple socks and decided that she wants a pair. I have some Cascade Fixation in my stash in a watery blue and will use that. Teenagers--when do they stop growing!

No comments: