Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

A wee bit more from Stitches West

I feel so lucky; I won a prize from the Ravelry raffle at Stitches West. I never, ever win drawings. Surprisingly, my name was drawn for one of the prizes from A Verb for Keeping Warm. While Kristine is a friend of mine, this was a complete, utter surprise and there was no monkey business with the drawing.

Here's my swag.

A Verb for Keeping Warm Alpaca/Silk fingering weight 422 yards of fingering weight of an alpaca/silk blend. This yarn is lush.

A Verb for Keeping Warm knitting bag Detail of interior of A Verb for Keeping Warm knitting bag This bag has already traveled to Los Angeles loaded down with books!

Merino lace-weight I've been spinning some of the fiber I bought from A Verb for Keeping Warm at Stitches. This is 2 oz. of merino dyed with cosmos grown by Adrienne and Kristine last year and overdyed with indigo. I think I'm going to knit a shoulder shawl with this.

No comments: